Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Is me.. ah_Ju..


Let me introduce myself. My name is Teo Jing Ji. I am a Malaysian Chinese. I am currently living in Sungai Long for my studies in UTAR. This is my last year in UTAR. I hope I can do better and graduate with flying color.
I am a person who is positive about every aspect of life. There are many things I like to do, to see, and to experience. Most I like to do is swimming. I feel relax in the water. I have a dream to dining at Tioman Island. But the fees for dining there is expensive for me. It is around RM1000++. I cannot pay it. So I think I need to work hard and save money from now.
The five(5) websites I visited the most are www.google.com, www.hotmail.com, www.utar.edu.my, www.haoting.com, and www.sinchew.com. I always use www.google.com to find some information for my assignment and what I am interested to know. And use www.hotmail.com to check my mail and create my space there too. The www.haoting.com is a nice place to listen the latest pop-music without download. I read the news through Sin Chew web everyday. So I can save RM 1.30 for buying newspaper everyday. UTAR web is use by me to check my studies environment. Let me know more for my university.
The top five internet activities are entertainment. Because people like to watching, reading, listening, chatting, and buying. All this can do through internet. It is convenience for the busy man.
E-commerce is a new subject for me in this semester. I think it is an interesting subject. I will be happy to learn it. And I will adopt it in fast.

No comments: